Tuesday, 18 October 2011
Image skills test
As part of my skills test for my JN3800 Multimedia Journalism module I was asked to take a photograph of the University of Central Lancashire. Above is the original image I took. It is of the Livesey House Building of the University.
I also had to crop the image to a 100x 100 pixel thumbnail in jpeg format. Below is the image cropped to these dimensions.
I cropped the unecessary cars from either sides of the photo and also the road in front of the building so only the actual building is in the shot.
Next I cropped the image so it was 400 pixels wide and 300 pixels high. This image is below
This time I cropped the image so the UCLan logo could be seen right in the middle of the shot. This shows clearly what University the building belongs to.
The final image I created was a 200 pixels wide and 500 pixels high version of my original image. This is below.
This time I showed all the different signs a building like that hasm and also its height.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment